HCI Data Ltd
Design Philosophy
Home Company information Request information Prices Clients Site map Contact us
 Browser Pie Charts
With only 66% of users, at the start of 1999, on the current versions of Netscape (version 4) or MS IExplorer (version 4), it is important that a web site is backward compatible for the other 34% of users. Or to put it another way, to claim a web page or site looks best when viewed with MS IExplorer version 4 (51% of users) could mean that it looks tatty or even unreadable to 49% of web browsers.

We, therefore, use the latest facilities defined in HTML 4.0, but in such a way to enable pages to be acceptable to over 95% of web browsers.

The data for the pie charts on the right comes from accesses to the HCI Data Web Site.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
Last Updated: 28-Mar-2016
HCI Data Ltd.
HCI Data Ltd is a member of Nominet UK - the  UK Internet  Names Organisation HCI Data Ltd is a member of the Federation of Small Businesses